- Kindergarten/T-Kinder and New Family Playdates this summer!
New families are invited to attend get-to-know-you play dates this summer! You are welcome to come to as many as you can.
Summer Kinder/T-Kinder play dates will be held June 29th, July 13th, and August 10th from 2-4pm in the Kindergarten playground.
In addition, all new families are invited to an all-grade play date on July 27th from 2-4pm at Santa Rita. Meet on the black-top in the back of school. Popsicles and lemonade will be served.
For more information, please contact New Family Coordinators: michelle.sturiale[at]gmail.com and ruthhandel1[at]mac.com or Kindergarten Liaisons: suzsusie[at]yahoo.com and itztuli[at]gmail.com.
- Congratulations to Santa Rita's 6th grade class of 2014, and have a wonderful summer!
- Science Olympiad Video Santa Rita's inaugural Science Olympiad was held June 5 for all 4th, 5th, and 6th graders. Over 80 volunteers devoted their time and energy to make it a wonderful event. Watch the excitement, thrill, and energy that filled the campus in this phenomenal video created by parent Maud Daujean:
- Site Council Community Survey At Santa Rita School we engage in reflecting on what we have done and how we can learn from it to plan for the future. The survey was developed with input from the School Site Council (SSC), a group of parents and staff. The data collected from this survey will be shared with the Santa Rita community. It will be incorporated into planning for the 2014-15 school year. Please click on the link above and fill out the survey!
- The Importance of Volunteering Please watch the following amazing five minute video celebrating the importance of our volunteers in the classroom, at hot lunch, and running all of our great events from Bobcat Chase to Science Olympiad.
- Buddy Families needed for next year Help welcome new families to our wonderful community. Sign up online. For more information, contact michelle.sturiale [at] gmail.com or ruthhandel1 [at] mac.com.
PLEASE JOIN US! Come and find out about all the great volunteer opportunities at:
There are roles for every schedule and availability, so please sign up to help make Santa Rita a truly amazing place for our children to learn and grow!
June 4, 2014
At Santa Rita School we engage in reflecting on what we have done, and how we can learn from it to plan for the future. It's time for us to check in with the Santa Rita community ...read more